A Mum of Three’s First Hand Experience with 3DLipo - My 2nd Treatment

A Mum of Three’s First Hand Experience with 3DLipo


My 2nd Treatment


After my first treatment I felt I could instantly see the difference.  I need to stress, I’m not weighing myself, it isn’t about weight loss for me.  I’m never going to be a size 10 (as much as I’d love to be) but after the children, my tummy area in particular stayed lumpy and wobbly (I’m talking 12 months after giving birth - it was worse than before I got pregnant!) . Going into this next treatment my tummy really does feel and look smoother - not that I’ll be showing it off to anyone just yet!


My second treatment is going to be quite different to my first. This week it’s ‘’cryolipolysis’’ which sounds a bit like something that would happen in Star Trek’s sick bay and to be frank the equipment is so high tech looking it actually might.


This time I was covered with a blanket over my bottom half and given a couple of pillows to help me be able to sit up and read, check my phone or do a sneaky bit of work (this treatment could be quite relaxing if I allowed it to be!)


A rectangular shaped funnel cup was put over my stomach. We had the music on and it was a pleasant temperature in the room (I so hate being cold). Then the vacuum is switched on. For the first 8 minutes for me, it did feel pretty uncomfortable
(a bit like a high powered Dyson sucking at my wobbly bits!) but after that the fat is ‘frozen’ so I couldn’t feel anything.


My battery died on my phone, so I just read the lastest OK! magazine which funnily enough had an article about this treatment and how celebs like Alex Gerald and Coleen Rooney had reaped the benefits and then I may just have nodded off for a few moments...  


It was the strangest feeling when it was all done, I honestly couldn't feel that area of my tummy.


I wouldn't say that I walked away looking noticeably different this time, but this part of the treatment is not as quick to see the results, apparently it still keeps working for up to six weeks. And I had some very complimentary comments from my husband that evening so it’s obviously working in ways I haven’t noticed!!


I feel so much better and definitely more toned, my clothes aren’t as tight and those jeans I mentioned last week are starting to fall down (well loosen slightly!) Next week I’m being measured again so fingers crossed.


Love Suki

x

No comments:

Post a Comment