My First Treatment of 3D Lipo at New Image Yeovil

So here’s me: I’m a 32 year old full time (and some) working mother from the outskirts of Yeovil.  I have three beautiful children (I am slightly biased!)  The Youngest two were born within two years of each other and to be frank I’ve ended up with a bit of a baby belly. I’ve never been skinny, nor do I ever think I will be, but my tummy skin is slightly lumpy, loose and saggy.  I have no time to exercise and I’ve tried diets over the years which don't get me wrong has meant I’ve lost weight but the moment I start to eat normally (my normal!) the pounds just pile back on!  I’ve lost the spring in my skin!  Being honest my diet is not the best (a few biscuits for lunch? hmmmm) but I have to pack so much into the day that preparing a sensible meal and the planning involved in that is just not realistic!

Whilst moaning to a dear friend of mine, she suggested a new treatment 3D Llipo.  My first thoughts were “really!!” It can't be that easy.  It’s quite an expensive treatment and all of the press I’ve read about it has been positive, so here I am telling you the truth - Photos and all (Eek!)


What is 3D Lipo? I found a video which say's it much clearer than I ever would!!



I arrive at New Image in Yeovil and the first thing I’m impressed with is how long and detailed the consultation is. They take oodles of medical history (for instance do I have any metal implants - luckily not!) Then they measure me, shall I share this with you? Oh ok go on then:


Under chest 38½”
Rib cage 40“
Waist 45”
Hips 47”


OMG!!!


Off we go then, this has got to be done!  The first part is called ‘cavitation’ which I was really apprehensive about. I have to admit it was very noisy (from inside my head).  A little like a high frequency pylon.  It didn’t hurt at all (which is lucky because I cry when I have my eyebrows waxed and we wont talk about my bikini line!) I was able to keep a towel under my bra and over my knickers for modesty. They spend approximately 15 mins on 6 separate areas of my tummy. The worst thing about this is the cold jelly!! Although all jesting to one side, it's not that bad.




After that they used a ‘radio frequency’ gadget (hand held, slightly bigger than my palm). It warmed up the area of my tummy they were treating and was fine (quite nice actually). My skin had to get to around 40°. They spent around two minutes on each area.  It was NEVER uncomfortable - in fact at one point I thought I was going to nod off.  Well, had my phone not been pushing through endless e-mails!






It ended with ‘dermology’ using a roller and suction, which did leave my tummy a little red and the suction noise made me chuckle! This is the part that made me REALLY need to wee!


The whole thing took around an hour ½ and I felt fine - a little red on my tummy area but that soon faded. I really needed a wee and actually was weeing loads for the next week (all that fat pouring away?) But you don’t want to hear that do you - you want to know if I saw a difference! The answer is yes! I would say I instantly saw my tummy look less lumpy and my under tummy (the bit under my belt) was without a shadow of a doubt, flatter! Most surprisingly though was my stretch marks (of which I have MANY) were reduced. Within 24 hours I put on my faithful pair of jeans - washed since my treatment and (bingo!) my jeans show even less of that muffin top horror over my belt! Fantastic.
Can’t wait for the next one!
Love Suki x

No comments:

Post a Comment