A Mum of Three’s First Hand Experience with 3DLipo - My 4th Treatment



Suki Knight Blog:  
A Mum of Three’s First Hand Experience with 3DLipo


My 4th Treatment

Well I’m becoming a veteran at this now and as a ‘frequent flier’ with New Image Yeovil the staff are greeting me like I’m part of the team (which is really lovely and makes quite a difference!) This week they even let me select a radio station to listen to which is a relief - god I hate the ‘’whale wailing’’ generally played in beauty salons although I have to say I haven’t had any of that with New Image Yeovil (yet :-)’).

As with previous weeks I have my ‘cavitation’, ‘radio frequency’ and ‘dermology’, all now completely comfortable and, dare I say it, relaxing (well one and a half hours away from three kiddiwinkles is not to be sniffed at I can tell you).

Now I’m not one for weighing scales (why torture yourself) so I can’t tell you how much weight I’ve lost but I can tell you that ALL my clothes are looser and I might even consider going out and buying a new outfit or two. I even managed to get into a ball dress I haven't worn since pre child number two.  Although I wasn't brave enough not to wear my Bridget knickers!!  

Pam (the owner of New Image Yeovil) explained to me that now I’ve had 3DLipo, ‘yoyo’ dieting won’t affect me as the fat cells in my stomach have been removed. You know when you come off a diet that seems to have worked but then you suddenly put weight back on really quickly? Well that’s because those greedy fat cells are just waiting to reabsorb all the naughty stuff. Since 3DLipo has removed mine this won’t happen any more.
Billy bonus!

Love from
Suki
x

                                                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment